Exciting, Fun & Enriching Programs for Children of all Ages!
Each of the MAS Convention's exciting and enriching children's programs (Tiny Toz, Kids Club, Camp Izza, and the Young Youth program) has developed a reputation for providing our young convention guests with an experience that is age-appropriate, high quality, and fun! Our staff, volunteers, and counselors are qualified, hand-picked and specially trained to provide the best in supervision, guidance, and wholesome FUN!
Children's Programs include:
Tiny Totz & Kids Club (ages 0 - 6, up to 1st grade)
- Fine and gross motor activities
- Separate area for naps and quiet time
- Indoor "field trips"
- Story time
- Singing circle
- Arts & Crafts
- Live performers and entertainment
- Balloon art
Camp Izza (ages 7-10, grades 2-5)
- Sports and games
- Islamically-themed Arts and Crafts
- Activities tied into Convention theme of unity and brotherhood
- Presentations by convention speakers
- Stories from the Qur’an
- Islamic Theater
- Movies, popcorn and discussions
- And plenty of surprises!
Young Youth (ages 11-13, grades 6-8)
- Group discussions about timely and applicable issues that engender a positive Muslim identity
- Specialized presentations by some of the same great speakers present at the adult program.
- Structured times where our youth will develop healthy relationships and build friendships through creative games and activities.
- Sports and outdoor activities.
- Creative expression, where art is used as a medium to communicate the lives, experiences and inspirations for youth.
- Islamic discussions and reflection on the role of Islam in one’s life.
- Stories and life lessons from the Qur’an
- Film viewing and discussions on matters of social issues.